Cullen Posted May 14, 2016 Share Posted May 14, 2016 Your Steam Name:Cullen Your ingame name:Cullen Your Steam Profile/SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047549595/ Why were you banned?:I was banned for FALSE WARNING MYSELF/FALSE WARNING ERSTON/FALSE WARNING BLACNOVA/FALSE WARNING MYSELF/HAVING CANCER Why should you be unbanned?: Uhm, I gave a poor person 1m dollars, but honestly I Shouldn't be unbanned, but I felt like making one! Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video helps too. No Evidence because I am an idiot I WAS THE ADMIN WHO BANNED MYSELF... I BANNED MYSELF for 12 hours... I think it should increase due too my voice situation... I Actually falsed warned Blacnova by mistake... I never warned Erston, I just miss him... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1957-cullens-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted May 14, 2016 Share Posted May 14, 2016 Please use the correct format. Link found here: http://goo.gl/1jbsNp DENIED. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1957-cullens-ban-appeal/#findComment-11091 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sus Posted May 15, 2016 Share Posted May 15, 2016 Please use the correct format. Link found here: http://goo.gl/1jbsNp DENIED. More like: ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1957-cullens-ban-appeal/#findComment-11106 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts