Make bounties easier to view for cop classes

The way you have to view bounties is really annoying, you have to f3, click the icon in the menu to the right mid of screen, open the chat, then scroll up, (sometimes a lot if theres a lot of bounties), then close the chat, it would be good if either players with bounties are marked somehow to show that either with an icon or something similar, or that clicking the f3 icon to view bounties will toggle a small overlay on the screen showing bounties that stays until you disable it again

• Thanks 1

A level perk that displays a red/blue dot over a player that has a bounty, would be neat. Maybe it'd select the highest bounty first, and then follow down the list. Similar to bounty hunter/hitmen

• Like 1

I have the gang talent that lets you track down players on the bounty board. I can see for new players it is difficult to get into a gang that is level 70, let alone has that perk. I think the perk should be added to cops to level up. 

I think it would be cool to have mayor be able to purchase upgrades for his police force.

25k - Cops spawn with full armor 

50k - Cops spawn with Mist nade and Health packs, 50% chance of being downed instead of dying

75k - #1 bounty on the board is now highlighted if in a cops POV.

100k - Players are highlighted when committing crimes in the cop's POV.

250k - There can now be 2 juggarnaughts, props are reinforced to tank two c4s/bunker busters take slightly longer.

500k - Crimes now pay 2x to police department, bounties can be increased to 40k.

1M - When being revolted against, able to bribe 1 random member of the revolters to betray the leader. (Maybe like a popup.)

At the same time, we could have the mafia boss have perks that aren't direct counters (like a uno reverse card) but similar powers to keep up with a powerful mayor.

I think the mafia boss currently only being in charge of 5 gangsters is a little lacking, I think either buff the amount of mafia players or maybe the ability to recruit bloods/crips. There are like 12 cops jobs with multiple slots, so there would need to be a balance between these organizations. Gang members should also have a rule explicitly stating that they may kill a cops arresting/attacking another gang member. Currently you must also be in a party or a !gang. I would personally prefer it to not warrant the whole "/yell STOP ATTACKING MY GANG FOO!!" message in chat, but I would understand it would be easier for admins incase some idiots just starts rdming cops. 

25k - All gang members spawn with 50% armor, knives.

50k - All gang members spawn with a Pistol and lockpick/keypad cracker.

75k - Gang members are warned if a cop sees them commit a crime, gives them a small speed buff for a few seconds.

100k - Gang members spawn with a nerfed blowtorch that works .5 as fast on players, but normal speed on cop props.

250k - Gang members spawn with AR/AK/SMG, can mug players 2-5x faster, drops more money on successful mug.

500k - Gang members no longer pay taxes, gain ability to 50/50 instantly escape jail, harder to stun with stun gun, have chance to escape from cuffs.

1M - When revolting, able to bribe 1 random members of the police force to betray the leader. 

I think it would add an uniqueness to the cop/robber roleplay scenario. This could also be a fun money sink, as well as providing engaging gameplay that would entertain new players and convince veterans to run criminal enterprises or a strong ruthless mayor. 

Edited by Dan Hunter
  • Like 1