jefe Posted February 18, 2023 Share Posted February 18, 2023 In-Game Name Smellothy Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:32821789 Why were you banned or warned? Message said IRDMx2 / NTRP Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I take rp pretty seriously and don't act like a shitter so I'm not even sure how I got blamed for RDM. I dont even recall any warnings in the past 2 weeks but maybe I'm wrong there. Only thoughts is I killed 1 person within the past 5 minutes before the ban, a rando citizen who shot me with a pistol from beach area so I sniped them back. I also killed a benny who punched me earlier than that. But yeah kinda shocked by this, didn't even get pulled into a sit so maybe this was a mistake? Who warned/banned you? LeGerbs How long were you warned or banned for? 3 day 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19400-3-day-ban-for-irdmntrp-wo-any-sit-or-context-been-playing-server-seriously-for-a-couple-weeks-and-not-an-rdmer-confused-by-the-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted February 18, 2023 Share Posted February 18, 2023 I believe there were two Mr.Bones and you were caught in the crossfire I apologize! You are unbanned ACCEPTED 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19400-3-day-ban-for-irdmntrp-wo-any-sit-or-context-been-playing-server-seriously-for-a-couple-weeks-and-not-an-rdmer-confused-by-the-ban/#findComment-133593 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts