Jump to content

Recommended Posts

When I first looked at this, I thought this was really stupid how they were doing that and I was going to demote them. But on second thought, I think they just worded it wrong. Were they inside of their base doing a terror attack? If that's the case then yea.. they will probably be demoted.

 

If they were building a base on the side and they were actively outside of their base and they didn't go back to it then I can see it as being okay.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1932-ida-and-dankbeef/#findComment-10950
Share on other sites

Ida Hoe has a huge history of ignoring requests from staff. I ask him to stop doing something and he consistently tries to find a loophole, it irritates me to no end. This is what I ask of you, check his warnings and make sure there are still warnings from me, if not then he deleted them without my permission. I have been wanting to check this for a while but he hasn’t been online.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1932-ida-and-dankbeef/#findComment-10955
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...