Red Posted January 6, 2023 Share Posted January 6, 2023 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2391213816 On the custom content page, it costs $120 base. But, I need it to ALWAYS look like this: Spoiler As in, even while holding a gun, he looks like this (yes I fucking went into sandbox to pose him and it was dogshit hard; I also deflated his head coz it was too large): Spoiler Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19138-how-much-does-this-cost-extra-model-import/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seffy Posted January 6, 2023 Share Posted January 6, 2023 Sadly it's a pet model so you cannot add it as a model in game Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19138-how-much-does-this-cost-extra-model-import/#findComment-132191 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red Posted January 6, 2023 Author Share Posted January 6, 2023 Wait what the fuck someone turned it into a pet model?? Broooo all the wasted potential Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19138-how-much-does-this-cost-extra-model-import/#findComment-132197 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now