Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

[Molly]Sherm

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:75986564

Why were you banned or warned?

I ran lua outside the menu sandbox, i used the rocx module to run "print("ass")" but i ran it on client instead of menu sandbox
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/247434867527122945/1018472907799801956/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/636590286872772622/1018483668844564500/unknown.png this is the menu "menu" that allows you to do some settings with the roc module

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

had no intent to cheat, I just make random projects in gmod and just wanted to do some coding. idk why you would even cheat in gmod
https://github.com/Molly-Network/MetaMess
https://i.gyazo.com/57bbbd0c3ac8b0420a1099be08595292.mp4
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/636590286872772622/1018483155692433418/unknown.png
some shit I've made before

Who warned/banned you?

con

How long were you warned or banned for?

6 months
  • Like 1
  • SMorc 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18617-banned-for-clientside-code/
Share on other sites

I checked out some of your projects and they seem pretty cool, but I think its pretty obvious why you were banned. I understand wanting to tinker but some things simply are not permitted on this server. You were banned automatically by Console.

 

 

I really do not have sufficient information to provide feedback other than running clientside shit is sketchy

Edited by Hedges

You were banned because your client contains an unknown and potentially malicious file. This will need to be reviewed by Sugar. I can't imagine any reason why you would need a module to print anything unless you are trying to determine if there is an anti-cheat or not. 

  • Like 1

the module is used to run code in the menu state which doesn't permit anything being run before hand,

https://github.com/glua/gm_roc Module to allow you to run lua in menu state 

https://github.com/glua/gmod-menu-plugins Plugins allowing you to edit the menu 

Also i know tits has a aint-cheat. 

The anitcheat got triggered as it tried to access the gm_roc module outside the menu sandbox making it run on the client 

I cannot run lua just straight up as there no way of inputting anything directly into the game without a patch or module. people who use lua cheat use a bypass and a dll injector. and with linux it hocks directly to the prosses so you would never know 

2 hours ago, Hedges said:

I checked out some of your projects and they seem pretty cool, but I think its pretty obvious why you were banned. I understand wanting to tinker but some things simply are not permitted on this server. You were banned automatically by Console.

 

 

I really do not have sufficient information to provide feedback other than running clientside shit is sketchy

im not that fussed about the ban as the anit-cheat did its job but still would be nice to mess round 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...