yet another suggestion(s)

Peppermint

1. chainsaws and jackhammers, borrowed from rust would be nice considering the meta right now is using last weapon used to hit fast, and this is both inconsistent and tiring to my poor fingers... possibly expensive and cant be inventoried? idk. you could also make them in lootboxes only obtainable..

2. hobo much like shipwreck diver i think should have the option to discard all trash, some people play hobo just for the incredibly high xp u get from dumpster diving and not for the trash items. ( I just noticed someone else made that usggestion, sorry fo taking it i guess we had the same idea

3, you should be able to move the party hud around, or disable it all together. you can make preset locations to snap to, that's just as fine. but rn its super annoying that it blocks things like seeing your active talis and chat, i had another reaosn but i forgot it.

4. last but not least, for people who like to fish, it would be really cool if you were able to buy (off the suga shop) something that made fishing circles spawn more often, or include it as part of something else

5. To add on to suggestion 1, I think it would be cool if enchanting things like C4 caused their area of effect to increase, and enchanting tools made them chop faster (if adding jackhammers and chainsaws) wouldn't work well.

Edited by Peppermint

1. was already a crafting recipe added to the supporter server, it had been there for over a year before they were reminded about it and then removed it from existing there.... there were plans for new crafting plan system where u get a random recipe unlock and both a chainsaw and a rock bomb were in there... but them plans were scrapped i guess

2. already suggested twice, currently a suggestion up about it

3. doesnt this already exist

4. does mat galore not do this? i feel like it should maybe do this but i also can see how broken this would be

5. maybe not the raiding tools, maybe the enchanting tools but i think miner pet already does that (from what i have been told, although it may not be true)

• Thanks 1