A suggestion for easy meth cook

Peppermint

I think the easy meth cook creation of crystalized iodine is a littlebit annoying. It takes so long to put the chemicals in, and you can't just cheese it by putting em all together because there's a limit. my suggestion is something i saw on another darkrp server, where that meth job had little buttons on the basic jars that allowed adding the ingredients, also for the regular non special pots.

• Like 1

The entire job is annoying with how it operates, all because of it's reliance on physical objects and how easy it is for pots to either phase through the floor or fly off into the corner.

I'm not sure how realistic it would be to expect changes from it though but anything to make the process smoother gets a +1 from me, a third slot for it wouldn't hurt either. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Venderson said:

The entire job is annoying with how it operates, all because of it's reliance on physical objects and how easy it is for pots to either phase through the floor or fly off into the corner.

I'm not sure how realistic it would be to expect changes from it though but anything to make the process smoother gets a +1 from me, a third slot for it wouldn't hurt either. 

I think if there were two stoves and this change was implemented it could fix all of the issues with the job. it isn't really "easy" it's just simple. there isn't as many steps but those steps are painstaking.

13 hours ago, Venderson said:

agreed with venderson  +1