Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, HellHound said:

Tbh if you're legit being genuine. and promise me rn you didnt know, I'm 100% Down to drop all this shit and get your shit Reduced from 5 days.

yes I am, we can get in a call if you'd like its a lot easier than doing it through comments lol. But even if I stayed banned or not I would just genuinely like to resolve this as its bugging me a bit not being able to express what I thought happened in a more calm situation. 

4 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Also this is my feeling. I was trying to warn you in the begging my guy. I'm down to drop this too. But the ban is a justified ban overall

yes I get that I just want you to understand the situation I was put in now knowing what I do now that I was quite upset is all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...