Need Reputation Points Removed

goodnight

Question

There are some reputation points on my in-game TITSRP that are both of negative and positive reps but the words that are being used in them are making me incredibly uncomfortable, some to the point of anxiety. 

The most recent was today's negative rep which was posted by somebody who is also now temp banned for a week I think? But it claimed I was calling them the hard R N-Word and not only is this untrue, as I don't use slurs, let alone racial, but I don't want false accusations of anything on my account. The person who did this has the Steam name of Larry (Steam ID should be STEAM_0:0:88532127).

There WAS a positive rep on my account that said "rapist" in all caps but it's suddenly not appearing, but if that changes, I will either edit this or make a new question. This is just a disgusting accusation and I won't be tolerating that.

3 answers to this question

just know that if any false reps are removed, then all false reps are removed. that includes ones that may be like "fart +1" or something like that, so it could drastically lower your in-game rep if you have a lot of reps that are like that

36 minutes ago, cobaselic said:

just know that if any false reps are removed, then all false reps are removed. that includes ones that may be like "fart +1" or something like that, so it could drastically lower your in-game rep if you have a lot of reps that are like that

44 minutes ago, I drink bong water said:

There are some reputation points on my in-game TITSRP that are both of negative and positive reps but the words that are being used in them are making me incredibly uncomfortable, some to the point of anxiety.