Jack Blacks Nut Sack Posted June 13, 2022 Share Posted June 13, 2022 I made a custom join message and used a "?" which reverted to "NULL" guess the system doesn't accept certain characters. I just want the NULL text gone or a refund so I can redo my text. IG: Jack Blacks Nut Sack ID: 76561198979737899 Thanks 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18193-join-message-issue/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Succ The Zucc Posted June 13, 2022 Share Posted June 13, 2022 I'll see what I can do to get the ones needed to change that for you. Yeah something should be in place to tell you what is and isn't accepted for the message or just allow it. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18193-join-message-issue/#findComment-125351 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Guest Posted June 13, 2022 Share Posted June 13, 2022 This is fixed! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18193-join-message-issue/#findComment-125353 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Jack Blacks Nut Sack
I made a custom join message and used a "?" which reverted to "NULL" guess the system doesn't accept certain characters. I just want the NULL text gone or a refund so I can redo my text.
IG: Jack Blacks Nut Sack
ID: 76561198979737899
Thanks
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18193-join-message-issue/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now