Carter Pewterschmidt Posted April 29, 2022 Share Posted April 29, 2022 In-Game Name Alabaster Hirofumi Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:60209060 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for making pedophilia accusations against the moderation team. It wasn't personal! I know i cannot prove it but it was an inside joke at the time with my buddies on the server. A young Brazilian man happened to have his recording device on at the time and I ended up with a life time ban. I hope there is no hard feelings! Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I believe after almost a year and a half i have learned my major lesson. I have also been informed that my crime is no longer a lifetime ban. I hope to play on titsrp again some day because it was and still is the most fun darkrp server! I love tits rp!!!! But as you can see above it was a misunderstanding made worse by a recording device. I have no resentment towards the man with the camera but I believe he was a little too trigger happy to find any reason to report me! Who warned/banned you? Blue How long were you warned or banned for? PERM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18037-i-am-a-reformed-alabaster-ready-to-be-reintroduced-to-tits-society/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 29, 2022 Share Posted April 29, 2022 (edited) EDIT: I REALIZE THIS WAS JUST AN EXTENSION SORRY BUD, FORWARDED TO THE CORRECT STAFF MEMBER. EDIT 2: I AM STILL +1 FOR YOUR UNBAN EDIT 3:THE ORIGINAL STAFF MEMBER ISNT A STAFF MEMBER ANYMORE SO ILL JUST ACCEPT THIS LOL Edited April 29, 2022 by Blue. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18037-i-am-a-reformed-alabaster-ready-to-be-reintroduced-to-tits-society/#findComment-124207 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts