dyln2000 Posted April 22, 2022 Share Posted April 22, 2022 (edited) I customized my gangCC with items, models, ect. and when I relog, it all defaults to Eli model with AS VAL and Pump Shotgun. Every time. Why, @Rubik? Edited April 22, 2022 by dyln Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18008-gangcc-items-not-saving/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted May 30, 2022 Share Posted May 30, 2022 Are you trying to add custom reskins or custom playermodels to the gang cc? You can only add default items / default models unless everyone in the gang has perms to the custom item. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18008-gangcc-items-not-saving/#findComment-125061 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 dyln2000 Posted May 30, 2022 Author Share Posted May 30, 2022 3 hours ago, Rubik said: Are you trying to add custom reskins or custom playermodels to the gang cc? You can only add default items / default models unless everyone in the gang has perms to the custom item. I think I got it working, I put 2 custom items plus the model that I own onto my gangCC and everything is saving fine. I haven't touched it for a few weeks and nothing changed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18008-gangcc-items-not-saving/#findComment-125063 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
dyln2000
I customized my gangCC with items, models, ect. and when I relog, it all defaults to Eli model with AS VAL and Pump Shotgun. Every time. Why, @Rubik?
Edited by dylnLink to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18008-gangcc-items-not-saving/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now