Vermin Posted April 23, 2016 Share Posted April 23, 2016 [b]Your Steam Name[/b]: Vermin [b]Your ingame name[/b]: Vermin [b]Your Steam Profile/SteamID[/b]: STEAM_0:0:44710412 [b]Who are you reporting? Dank Ass Koala Nigga (STEAM_0:1:93474311) [b]Reasons why you are reporting[/b]: I banned him for a week for Prop Spamming/Crashing the server. That needs to be upped to a permaban. [b]Evidence[/b]: http://prnt.sc/avol2l Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1769-permaban-on-dank-ass-koala-nigga/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted April 23, 2016 Share Posted April 23, 2016 Did he actually crash the server? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1769-permaban-on-dank-ass-koala-nigga/#findComment-10031 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted April 23, 2016 Share Posted April 23, 2016 Was the server actually lagging? Also, did it crash? If it didn't actually crash I'll increase the time to a month. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1769-permaban-on-dank-ass-koala-nigga/#findComment-10037 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vermin Posted April 23, 2016 Author Share Posted April 23, 2016 Was the server actually lagging? Also, did it crash? If it didn't actually crash I'll increase the time to a month. It was lagging hecka hard and it crashed for me twice. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1769-permaban-on-dank-ass-koala-nigga/#findComment-10038 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted April 23, 2016 Share Posted April 23, 2016 Was the server actually lagging? Also, did it crash? If it didn't actually crash I'll increase the time to a month. It was lagging hecka hard and it crashed for me twice. Okay, I'll do the perma once I get on. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1769-permaban-on-dank-ass-koala-nigga/#findComment-10039 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts