Coup d'etat

Haze_of_dream

7 minutes ago, Professional Jay Walker said:

i never see PD players complaining about the mayor. people just go with what the laws are, aint rly a big deal in the fact of a mayor being "too law heavy". the laws get pd players money, thats what people hop on pd jobs for, no taxes and easy money.

Regardless of who is more verbal with their complaints or not, Both sides should get a say in the roleplay of a mayor, I don't see why one side gets a dedicated command for anti-roleplay mayors but not the other.

While everything-is-illegal is fun for cops (I would know) It becomes unfun when citizens are too scared to do anything and start leaving the roleplay realm and train firearms on cops for walking on a populated street, in fear that they will be getting arrested for Section 2, Clause 4 under header 7 that they didn't know of.

everything-is-legal is unfun for cops because then cops have no say in the issue, The playerbase will not unfun the mayor because it is benefiting them by preventing cops from doing their job in a legal but extremely assholic way. Cops cannot initiate an unfun because they get no say in it. Cops can't revolt either. All in all the traditional ways of getting rid of this kind of mayor doesn't apply to the police officers.

Neutral mayors or mayors that genuinely try to roleplay according to the server's current events are more fun and fair for all sides.

Edited by Haze_of_dream

2 hours ago, Haze_of_dream said:

Regardless of who is more verbal with their complaints or not, Both sides should get a say in the roleplay of a mayor, I don't see why one side gets a dedicated command for anti-roleplay mayors but not the other.

While everything-is-illegal is fun for cops (I would know) It becomes unfun when citizens are too scared to do anything and start leaving the roleplay realm and train firearms on cops for walking on a populated street, in fear that they will be getting arrested for Section 2, Clause 4 under header 7 that they didn't know of.

everything-is-legal is unfun for cops because then cops have no say in the issue, The playerbase will not unfun the mayor because it is benefiting them by preventing cops from doing their job in a legal but extremely assholic way. Cops cannot initiate an unfun because they get no say in it. Cops can't revolt either. All in all the traditional ways of getting rid of this kind of mayor doesn't apply to the police officers.

Neutral mayors or mayors that genuinely try to roleplay according to the server's current events are more fun and fair for all sides.

If you make open carry legal and drugs legal that's really the only two laws that make any difference even then there are other laws they can use to replace it selling guns without a license is illegal and etc

Edited by Infamous Echo Unreal

this would just lead to cop mains calling for a coup when they don’t get to run around fining people for jaywalking constantly. it would effectively make the mayor job useless because if your laws don’t satisfy the most active cops’ desire to collect money and xp of fines, they’ll just try and replace you. if you don’t like the mayor, just change jobs and join a raid. it’s been done to me before

• Like 1