Spice Mouse Posted December 5, 2021 Share Posted December 5, 2021 (edited) In-Game Name Nuggetz Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:76620987 Why were you banned or warned? FailRP LTAP (Disconnecting after getting kidnapped) I got banned for leaving, while kidnapped, while not knowing I was kidnapped because I was in the ESC menu, about to leave the server and head to bed. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? My ban was merely a misunderstanding of what was going on within the game and real life. I intended to leave the server, long before I was unknowingly being kidnapped and left the server unknowingly and unintentionally while being kidnapped. Now let me explain why. What happened truthfully, was that I was just planning to leave the server because it was after 4 am and I was exhausted. So after I had just sold my base doors, got rid of the props, and the signs at my base, I went down by the PD and stood still by the garage next to the PD. What happened next, was that I had pressed ESC and stood AFK for a couple of mins in the ESC menu. The reason for being in the ESC menu for that amount of time was due to, deciding to put my plate in the dishwasher (so we wouldn't attract more ants in our house and since I was currently sitting next to the kitchen anyway), and afterward, I then left the server. I'm assuming sometime, within that time frame, which I was AFK in the ESC menu, was when I was kidnapped because I didn't see myself getting kidnapped. I had no intention of leaving while kidnapped, especially when I had no idea that I was being kidnapped n the first place. Who warned/banned you? GoaNuts (STEAM_0:1:221616788) How long were you warned or banned for? 1 Day Edited December 5, 2021 by LilAnkleBiter 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17320-nuggetz-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
EpicWafflehouse Posted December 6, 2021 Share Posted December 6, 2021 ban has expired Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17320-nuggetz-ban-appeal/#findComment-119196 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts