Sweg Posted April 17, 2016 Share Posted April 17, 2016 I'm on mobile but excuse the formatting. Anyways, I thought that a chain of admin ranks might help. That way, anyone who gets accepted doesnt immediately have op commands. As an example of a small ladder and their names- Operator (Kind of like tmod. very basic, stuff like jailing and kicking. Maybe 1 day bans Max) Basic Admin (Gets things like higher ban time, etc etc) Regular Admin (Can delete props, permaban, cloak, God, most commands really.) Trusted Admin (Commands like setscale and setjob) SuperAdmin Owner. I was just bored and thought of making this little thread honestly. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1724-suggestion-new-staff-hierarchy/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted April 17, 2016 Share Posted April 17, 2016 Some of these things are really misplaced in my opinion, also most of these already apply. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1724-suggestion-new-staff-hierarchy/#findComment-9784 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now