Add extra slots to shipwreck diver

snake eyes

self explanitory, extra slots for the shipwreck diver would be nice as i'd like to cash in on the triple xp he offers and theres always some lvl 7 player who decided it would be his day to play shipwreck diver while being arrested or kidnapped. Job otherwise isn't special enough to warrant being a 1 slot only job like other jobs so having extra slots would be nice.

(also you could have 3 slots so that you could maybe megabase the ocean which would be pretty cool)

I believe this job should move up to multiple slots however there is the issue of treasure spawns which i see 2 possible solutions
1.) Multiply the drops by the number of people on/cut the spawn time 
2.) Instance loot where every client on the job has certain spots only they can see and dig 
Or maybe i am an idjit and it could just solve itself who knows

1 hour ago, Goldfish said:

-1  The reason there is 1 shipwreck diver is because there would be too much competition of people looking for shipwreck lockers. Adding more shipwreck lockers to compensate would just award people playing by themselves. I think this decision was made by the developers for a reason and should stay.

100% agree the shipwreck diver is also broken as hell when it comes to XP gain on 3x there needs to be a little competition to see who gets to use him during that time.

On 10/14/2021 at 11:28 AM, Goldfish said:

-1  The reason there is 1 shipwreck diver is because there would be too much competition of people looking for shipwreck lockers.

The Most Efficient Method For Grinding Shipwreck Lockers Isn't To Play Shipwreck Diver BTW, Switching To Shark And Just Grabbing The Ones That Spawn On The Seafloor Is Much More Efficient. Going around the dirt piles to try and find them isn't faster or even better.

Also basically nobody grinds out shipwreck lockers unless they are trying to push xp categories because the crates themselves suck and have basically 0 sell value outside of their 60 xp gains on 3x xp

Edited by snake eyes