Jump to content

Enchanted Specials Cheat Sheet [Complete as of 6/17/21]


Recommended Posts

Hello, I won’t be using this so maybe one of you may. This spreadsheet includes every enchantment and it’s mins and maxes on the enchantment. I probably messed up somewhere so if you see something that isn’t right just comment here. 

 

This can be used for price checking epics/legendaries as you now have a complete lists of what the best and worst is.

 

Figured I would post it since snakeeyes just posted one.

 

also don’t bully me this is the first spreadsheet i’ve made

 

Link

  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 11:23 PM, HIDDEN said:

This is very cool Do I have permission to take and add this information to the official titsrp wiki? I will credit you of course!

hi! as the creator of this cheatsheet, when you credit me, please post the name "Tene" or kai.#0999 on discord as creditting, not these accounts as they did not make it thank you!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...