90 Slots!!!

Salted Seabass

Sugar in your post about the new rules you said you want this server to eventually go to 90 slots. If this is true then when we have a full server it's going to be chaotic. I could understand if he map was bigger but I think the current map is kinda small. So what I'm saying again is I think we should change the map to anotha one, which is bigger. So yeah I think by this month or the next we should decide on a bigger better map. Plus the current one makes me feel depressed because it's not really that colorful. I like colors, and a lot of other people do to.

P.S. I don't disagree with the maybe future 90 slots, I think it's an amazing idea. I just think that the map isn't big for that many people. I wouldn't be able to find anywhere to be alone(and jerk off)

P.S.S. I love you Sugar never forget that b b

Sugar in your post about the new rules you said you want this server to eventually go to 90 slots. If this is true then when we have a full server it's going to be chaotic. I could understand if he map was bigger but I think the current map is kinda small. So what I'm saying again is I think we should change the map to anotha one, which is bigger. So yeah I think by this month or the next we should decide on a bigger better map. Plus the current one makes me feel depressed because it's not really that colorful. I like colors, and a lot of other people do to.

P.S. I don't disagree with the maybe future 90 slots, I think it's an amazing idea. I just think that the map isn't big for that many people. I wouldn't be able to find anywhere to be alone(and jerk off)

"Changing the map = suicide "

This is a different post this post wants a bigger map when we get more slots. The other post wanted EvoCity. Also Stache of you knew how to pay attention to details (which you obviously didn't) then you'd realize that everyone who can back after the update was un updated because the leveling system was gone with everything else that was added. Not one person I asked disliked the map, they all disliked every thing else that was added. To much change happened to fast, and it confused most of the pop. If someone disliked the map then reply to this thread and let me know

Personally I wouldn't mind a revamp of the PD. Also known as bringing back fining, longer jail times (results in less admin calls and rdm).

Also, I would personally love if the zipties came back, they were so fun to use and reminded me of altis life from arma 2.

-Snip-

If we have 90 players at once roaming v4c_v2, it'd be heck.

Atleast someone's smart enough to see what I mean. The current map is way to small, and if there was a troll who wanted to mass rdm it wouldn't be that hard because there's going to be so many people. If you think that mods have it hard now with everyone complaining even with the new rules, imagine what 90 people in a pretty small map would be like

Personally I wouldn't mind a revamp of the PD. Also known as bringing back fining, longer jail times (results in less admin calls and rdm).

Also, I would personally love if the zipties came back, they were so fun to use and reminded me of altis life from arma 2.

I agree with this reply. When we were in EvoCity the best job was to be a cop because of all the rp and it was fun chasing people with your car and pulling them over. Currently that's impossible to do in the servers current state. One more plus side of a big map is less rdm and less rule breaking in general. I remember on EvoCity there was barley any admin requests. So Sugar I know your trying to make the server less chaotic, but it's going to be hard if we stay on such a small map. So yeah if you guys like deathmatches 24/7 then let's keep the current map.

90 player slots won't be happening until June / July. It will progress as optimization gets better. (65 -> 75 -> 80 -> 90) or something. I have thought about the map being too small and you're not wrong that it would be a cluster of wonky stuff. Maybe I can find a mapper soon.

This is a different post this post wants a bigger map when we get more slots. The other post wanted EvoCity. Also Stache of you knew how to pay attention to details (which you obviously didn't) then you'd realize that everyone who can back after the update was un updated because the leveling system was gone with everything else that was added. Not one person I asked disliked the map, they all disliked every thing else that was added. To much change happened to fast, and it confused most of the pop. If someone disliked the map then reply to this thread and let me know

We lost alot of people because of the update, few came back, we lost MANY regulars. One big example I can think of is MusicalProdigy, He was an admin and I have only seen him 1 time since then.

I can tell you I am one who dislikes the map. It needs a certain RP style or it just won't work out well, I know from experience. 

Here are 2 examples.

Bases in current map - approximately 48 separate bases.

Bases on evocity_v33x - aprovimately 57 places to base

File Size for current map 8.539 MB

File Size for evocity_v33x 125.938 MB (also you need games people usually don't have to get all textures, I have all Half Life 2s and css and I have many missing textures)

15 times the size in MB for around 10 more places to house people?

Stuff EvoCity has that current map does not - 

water(causes more cpu usage)

Gas stations(not a necessity on current map)

Restaurant

Random large open areas and things being more spread out = more mb of map, also brings in the need for cars which is more CPU usage.

Evo city has map props = unnecessary 

Evo City is nice and all but it's not a good map for darkRP, maybe a more serious RP but not darkRP.

I will swear and preach all we need is a bigger variant of Downtown until the day I die.