ODA Envy Posted April 13, 2016 Share Posted April 13, 2016 Sugar - Voice your opinions. Me - GOT IT! Me voicing my opinion - Can you keep the warning system but maybe make it so there are no punishments for warns? I like the idea of seeing what people did / how often they do what. Me voicing my opinion 2.0 - I like the idea of removing KOS signs but not sure what you meant because you said 'just put a loitering' because people usually write 'KOS if Loitering' and I think you meant put that so maybe change 'no kos signs' to 'no kos lines/kos inside' Help clarify for people who dunt no english. After posting this I thought to myself 'this should be in suggestions... +1 warn me' Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1691-yo-sugar-read-this-plz/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted April 14, 2016 Share Posted April 14, 2016 Yes please, +1 I understand your point Sugar, but the warning system is essential in my opinion. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1691-yo-sugar-read-this-plz/#findComment-9584 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alnick20 Posted April 14, 2016 Share Posted April 14, 2016 Ghostly* Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1691-yo-sugar-read-this-plz/#findComment-9589 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Salted Seabass Posted April 14, 2016 Share Posted April 14, 2016 Same +1 to the warning system and to map changep Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1691-yo-sugar-read-this-plz/#findComment-9591 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted April 14, 2016 Share Posted April 14, 2016 Same +1 to the warning system and to map changep This has nothing to do with a map change, at all. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1691-yo-sugar-read-this-plz/#findComment-9596 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted April 14, 2016 Share Posted April 14, 2016 I don't know if you guys only read the small condensed version of the changes I posted in the changelog or the actual image with all of the extra stuff in there but: Loitering has a minimum time of 5 seconds before you're KoSKing can still megabase by himself (got a message about that)Doing !raid and !heist will alert admins someone is doing either and will give the player a cooldown (got a message about that)You're right about the warning system. I just don't think it should be used in place of a kick or a ban. If you want to log something, I guess you could warn them and then kick / ban them. Only reason why you had to advert raid / heist in the past was for logging purposes. Not because it's "etiquette" or something. Mugging and Kidnapping is still an advert though. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1691-yo-sugar-read-this-plz/#findComment-9597 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted April 14, 2016 Author Share Posted April 14, 2016 [*]Doing !raid and !heist will alert admins someone is doing either and will give the player a cooldown (got a message about that) Only reason why you had to advert raid / heist in the past was for logging purposes. Not because it's "etiquette" or something. Mugging and Kidnapping is still an advert though. [*] +1 I like the idea of this, especially if it like gives the person a warning or something saying 'no no no, you tried raiding -insert username- -time- ago! remember, raid cooldown is 20 minutes' You're right about the warning system. I just don't think it should be used in place of a kick or a ban. If you want to log something, I guess you could warn them and then kick / ban them. [*] Fr fr just make it so active warnings last 24 hours(one day cause I like even things) and make it so it applies punishments at a ridiculous number so it won't dis out punishments. I just like logs, logs are proof, logs are history, people can learn from history. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1691-yo-sugar-read-this-plz/#findComment-9598 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now