EvoCity

Salted Seabass

Who wants to switch the map to EvoCity  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants to switch the map to EvoCity

• Hell yeah, EvoCity is dank af
    • Hell no, EvoCity is shitty af

TitsRP = Simple DarkRP server

TitsRP switches to evocity and becomes more complex.

Playerbase that liked TitsRP for it's simple darkRP styles leave because they joined TitsRP in the first place and stayed because of playstyle.

I am about 90% sure that is what happened. We simply did not have the player base for it. It would be like having a bunch of people who play the run and gun 'Call of Duty' and throwing them into Counter-strike. They are both shooters but one is simple and anyone can pick it up and the other makes you use your brain a lot more. Some people may like the change but most will revert back because they played call of duty in the first place and if they were choosing to play it in the first place then they probably like it better personally.

I feel if we are to do any map change at all it NEEDS to be a different version of downtown because of the weight downtown carries. Evocity is usually connected with 'more complex servers' so people who want more complex gameplay gravitate to Evocity. If we were to switch to EvoCity and leave the server exactly how it is now we would get a lot of new people leaving soon after they join.

TitsRP = simple server

TitsRP + Leveling + Job Npc + Crafting = Dead server.

We lost all of the players on EvoCity because no one felt like they wanted to take hours getting to level 5 to be a cool job, no one felt like looking for the npc to even switch your job, and no one felt like mining for an hour to get some scrap metal. I played almost every day on EvoCity but I don't think I ever actually crafted anything because it was so fucking hard. None of you are understanding that the map wasn't the reason why people left. Of course some people who just want to fuck with people won't want a big map but all of our player base that plays all the time would probs prefer it. Like I said almost everyone who still plays on this server liked EvoCity more then the server in its current state. But the majority of the player base left because they hated how much the server had  changed in a day, no one was ready for that much change. So basically alot of people who join the server will be gone in a few weeks because the server is just a deathmatch. We might as well call it TitsRP ttt. So yeah if you guys prefer a server with trolls joining and people killing each other for no reason, then let's keep our current server map. :)

I don't think switching to evocitys a good idea it does kill servers. However this map https://garrysmods.org/download/71/rp-downtown-v4-exl is EXACTLY like downtown but has the sewers and a very nice suburb area and that's it.

If this really has everything that rp_downtown_v4c_v2 (our map) has, plus those two, I possibly +1 this.

Isn't this the map that werwolf uses?