13hourfarmbot Posted August 13, 2021 Share Posted August 13, 2021 In-Game Name 13hourfarmbot Your Steam ID 76561199109776084 Why were you banned or warned? I was muted after getting into an argument with a guy and calling him the f slur. I know this is the second time but I really like the server so I can assure you it will NOT happen again Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I love the server and I can PROMISE it wont happen again. Who warned/banned you? Bot How long were you warned or banned for? Perm until I appeal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16720-unmute-appeal-2nd/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 14, 2021 Share Posted August 14, 2021 I will send this to a rust admin to view Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16720-unmute-appeal-2nd/#findComment-114734 Share on other sites More sharing options...
13hourfarmbot Posted August 14, 2021 Author Share Posted August 14, 2021 10 minutes ago, Kilobyte said: I will send this to a rust admin to view I appreciate it, I can assure that if I am unmuted I will never use bad language again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16720-unmute-appeal-2nd/#findComment-114735 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 14, 2021 Share Posted August 14, 2021 I would love to help you but my ISP has changed my static IP address again for the third time so I am currently unable to get into our database. I'll get back to you shortly unless Kdawg is available to unmute you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16720-unmute-appeal-2nd/#findComment-114736 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 14, 2021 Share Posted August 14, 2021 You should be unmuted now. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16720-unmute-appeal-2nd/#findComment-114740 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts