Noval Posted April 11, 2016 Share Posted April 11, 2016 When arresting someone they have a chance to be sent to the car dealers area. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1665-jailing-bug/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted April 11, 2016 Share Posted April 11, 2016 Probably an offset jail area. I do recall Erston or somebody else mentioning accidentally placing a jailzone there. EDIT: Somebody placed a jail in that area on accident, using /addjailpos or /setjailpos - Setting the exact coordinates as a jail zone, anybody that has the 'arrested' group added to them will automatically be teleported to a cell. I'm not sure if it's random or if it depends on the amount of players inside. Just a short explanation to follow up the answer. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1665-jailing-bug/#findComment-9391 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted April 11, 2016 Share Posted April 11, 2016 I haven't been on in weeks and I never met you on the server. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1665-jailing-bug/#findComment-9392 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted April 11, 2016 Share Posted April 11, 2016 Yeah, I made an edit; I remember seeing a report like this on the forums before... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1665-jailing-bug/#findComment-9395 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now