Zoosh Posted July 16, 2021 Share Posted July 16, 2021 15 hours ago, Tuss said: im not mad about anything. ur just a hater!! no u 13 hours ago, HIDDEN said: who was the 69th, 420th and 1337th user? do ur own research Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16563-first-person-to-sign-up-to-the-forums/page/2/#findComment-113459 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted July 16, 2021 Share Posted July 16, 2021 The noreply account was created automatically when we moved to the new Invision Community forums. The first account ever created was indeed the Tits account. The first "user" to ever join was a guy named PonyLover69 Correction: I forgot about the Enjin forums. I have no idea what happened during that time period. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16563-first-person-to-sign-up-to-the-forums/page/2/#findComment-113461 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tuss Posted July 16, 2021 Author Share Posted July 16, 2021 PonyLover69... what a name. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16563-first-person-to-sign-up-to-the-forums/page/2/#findComment-113467 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zoosh Posted July 17, 2021 Share Posted July 17, 2021 9 hours ago, Rubik said: The noreply account was created automatically when we moved to the new Invision Community forums. The first account ever created was indeed the Tits account. The first "user" to ever join was a guy named PonyLover69 Correction: I forgot about the Enjin forums. I have no idea what happened during that time period. ik bbg titsrp has been around a very bery long time. I'm sure 98% of peopld that play nowadays dont even remember the titsrp ts. I had my own private ts lounge back then. Beautiful memories. One of the biggest things to learn from my downfalls is be weary who you trust even if they are staff. I got recorded on ts by a fellow staff member while I was ranting about another staff member who rdmed someone. He was mad because I made him warn himself. Later that night he made a post about me being disrespectful to him when in reality he was in the wrong and continously tried to get out of a punishment so I had to threaten a report on him. He then resigned and spoke about me in a rude manner. So in ts I was venting talking about going rogue not that I would have nor have I ever. Long story short like mr. president said I will never leave this community it will always have my full support and No matter what, this permaban on me from the server and discord will get removed even if I have to appeal every 2 weeks for the next 6 months. I'll see everyone on the server soon. P.S. @Rubikwhen I get unbanned will you come rp with me itd be an honor! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16563-first-person-to-sign-up-to-the-forums/page/2/#findComment-113476 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Molly Posted July 17, 2021 Share Posted July 17, 2021 its ganna be a defult admin account that probably got deleted after they setup the forums, nothing special about the first pesron as its a auto generated account 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16563-first-person-to-sign-up-to-the-forums/page/2/#findComment-113480 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zoosh Posted July 17, 2021 Share Posted July 17, 2021 5 hours ago, Molly said: its ganna be a defult admin account that probably got deleted after they setup the forums, nothing special about the first pesron as its a auto generated account so r u Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16563-first-person-to-sign-up-to-the-forums/page/2/#findComment-113482 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 18, 2021 Share Posted July 18, 2021 On 7/16/2021 at 2:39 AM, Tuss said: Today, I want to find answers for the biggest question ever asked here on the TitsRP forums. i literally didnt ask (no homo) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16563-first-person-to-sign-up-to-the-forums/page/2/#findComment-113520 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now