Kidnapping Revert

WantedNearby

3 hours ago, WantedNearby said:

Also meta gaming is allowed so you can just call in ooc for someone to break you out

yeah like thats ever gonna work for anyone who doesnt have connections 

also, kidnapping used to be one of the most toxic shit you could do that wasnt breaking the rules. you dont like someone? okay kidnap them outside of pd and master sword away and now theyre stuck there for five minutes or until someone kills them.

want to scam new players who only got a measly 5k starting cash? add world glow to your kidnap base and tell them its only 5k to get out but instead set it to 30k and they won't be able to see it.

want to be a complete fucking incel? spend two mil on some gang perks that make it so your success rate of kidnapping is 95%. that 5% getting you down? just leave spawn and youre practically able to kidnap again!

want to be a complete troglodyte incel? get two+ people to kidnap with you so if anyone shoots at you, your friends kill them, 95%? pfft make that shit 99.6% success rate, and it just gets higher with more people.

honestly id be fine going back to the old kidnapping system if CCS ARENT ALLOWED TO KIDNAP. thats the only way i can see this ever being a remotely good idea. if you would like to complain about how stupid it is for cc's to not kidnap, i will respond with, "you haven't switched off your cc except to do a quest in months."

okay rant done goodnight everyone

Edited by Tuss

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 11:31 PM, Tuss said:

yeah like thats ever gonna work for anyone who doesnt have connections 

also, kidnapping used to be one of the most toxic shit you could do that wasnt breaking the rules. you dont like someone? okay kidnap them outside of pd and master sword away and now theyre stuck there for five minutes or until someone kills them.

want to scam new players who only got a measly 5k starting cash? add world glow to your kidnap base and tell them its only 5k to get out but instead set it to 30k and they won't be able to see it.

want to be a complete fucking incel? spend two mil on some gang perks that make it so your success rate of kidnapping is 95%. that 5% getting you down? just leave spawn and youre practically able to kidnap again!

want to be a complete troglodyte incel? get two+ people to kidnap with you so if anyone shoots at you, your friends kill them, 95%? pfft make that shit 99.6% success rate, and it just gets higher with more people.

honestly id be fine going back to the old kidnapping system if CCS ARENT ALLOWED TO KIDNAP. thats the only way i can see this ever being a remotely good idea. if you would like to complain about how stupid it is for cc's to not kidnap, i will respond with, "you haven't switched off your cc except to do a quest in months."

okay rant done goodnight everyone

I feel like ur punishing custom class users for using a custom class at this point. At the end of the day its a custom loadout with a custom model so we don't have to buy a gun every time we spawn. Spending 10-20 mil on a perma weapon that cost 25k why should we get punished for again going for "end game content" even though I believe there could be better "end game content". Honestly if meta gaming is allowed and you can ooc someone to break you out of a kidnap what are you entirely worried about. Losing 3 minutes of ur time. Cops arrest people just for having bounties costing you 5-10 minutes of your time. Its technically the same thing. Except cops arresting you for a bounty isn't KoS.