Return of the Mack Posted May 18, 2021 Share Posted May 18, 2021 Just now, HIDDEN said: you are correct! I run fallout 4 at 45ish fps and minecraft at 5 render distance at around the same levels. terminally online 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16214-games-i-recommend/page/2/#findComment-110671 Share on other sites More sharing options...
smer Posted May 18, 2021 Share Posted May 18, 2021 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16214-games-i-recommend/page/2/#findComment-110674 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivory Partnaite Posted May 18, 2021 Share Posted May 18, 2021 On 5/16/2021 at 7:42 PM, Raccoons said: Fallout 3 is the first fallout game that I played, definitely my favorite. Fallout new vegas is the best fallout game imo though. If any of you guys have played half life 1 then I would highly recommend playing black mesa. The graphics are shit on Fallout New Vegas, it looks like Goat Simulator : Nuclear Wasteland DLC. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16214-games-i-recommend/page/2/#findComment-110725 Share on other sites More sharing options...
dokerz Posted May 18, 2021 Author Share Posted May 18, 2021 3 hours ago, Ivory Partnaite said: The graphics are shit on Fallout New Vegas, it looks like Goat Simulator : Nuclear Wasteland DLC. I just started playing fallout new Vegas. Of course the graphics are doodoo It’s 11 years old. I don’t like to discredit games based on there graphics unless they are new. Games like gta 4 which I just started replaying have aged graphics but is really fun to play Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16214-games-i-recommend/page/2/#findComment-110738 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now