Shortcut to Open TItsRP

Quas

Remember kids! Dont click on every file you download from the internet! It may have spooky shit in it. Instead, let me teach you how to do it yourself!

Step 1:

Go to the front page of the forums and right click on any of the 3 servers you want to have a button for, and click copy url address 

3pEgBsH.png

Step 2:

Go to your desktop and right click, then hover over new, then click on shortcut.

hL8Ki2C.png

Step 3: 

Copy that address for the server you want to join, and paste it in the text box that appears. Then give it a name, then hit create!

R9Rx6OI.png

Boom! Easy as that, and you dont have to download some file from the internet to do what I just told you.

11 minutes ago, Akumi said:

Remember kids! Dont click on every file you download from the internet! It may have spooky shit in it. Instead, let me teach you how to do it yourself!

Step 1:

Go to the front page of the forums and right click on any of the 3 servers you want to have a button for, and click copy url address 

3pEgBsH.png

Step 2:

Go to your desktop and right click, then hover over new, then click on shortcut.

hL8Ki2C.png

Step 3: 

Copy that address for the server you want to join, and paste it in the text box that appears. Then give it a name, then hit create!

R9Rx6OI.png

Boom! Easy as that, and you dont have to download some file from the internet to do what I just told you.

dude, just lemme get my rep up, you blowin up my spot