Admin Inventory Management

Regen

I think it would be a good idea to implement a admin inventory management system; the reason I think this should be a thing is for situations where a user is scammed (over 1m) for an item or someone steals something valuable in safezone from you and refuses to give it back (I'm sure theres probs other ways to steal that breaks rules too), with definite video or log proof the admin would be able to take the item from the person who is not supposed to have it and return it to it's rightful owner.

Yes, I know they have logs but they do not have a system to take the item back from whoever stole it; so it would be useful to have a function for that, I don't think it would be abused if it's restricted to the top staff members like smods+

Okay, say you give someone a artifact or legendary inside of spawn, someone swipes it; the admin currently cannot give you your weapon back only ban the player who did it
or
someone said they are going to pay you (over 1m) for said weapon/item, and you give them said weapon/item and they don't give the cash; this could be used to resolve the issue without a ban hopefully and returning your said weapon/item
^ it's not meant to be used all the time, just when it's absolutely needed

Edited by Regen

25 minutes ago, Regen said:

Yes, I know they have logs but they do not have a system to take the item back from whoever stole it; so it would be useful to have a function for that, I don't think it would be abused if it's restricted to the top staff members like smods+

This feature could be extremely abused, we have redundancies in place like !trade to prevent stuff getting swiped from spawn, as you mention before.

I strongly disagree with any feature like this being added.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Regen said:

if you don't trust your own mods, you could have logs on that command and keep it admins+ 🤷‍♂️ just a suggestion.

Seems like a rare occurrence that we can already solve with the logs we have currently. If a report goes through about scamming, they usually can return the items or get banned, that solves itself. This doesn't need to be implemented.

I agree with Doge on this suggestion, it can be abused and it doesn't really need to be added. If this was added we would very rarely use it. Basically what doge says, they either return the item or get banned.