Class Idea

Apxcs

Is this a good idea  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea

• Yes
    • No

Ok I have a class a idea. 

a Hitler class as a VIP job where your KOS to everyone and cops can arrest you as you try to build an army and take over the city!

It would be able to raid with its army and terrorize the public. The class can mega base. I think it should have a side arm like a 5-seven or something. It would be a hitler model of course.

History lesson by Cullen:

After WW1; Germany was fucked by the treaty of Versailles (Don't quote me on the name of this treaty).  During this time, America was going through the Great Depression and Germany was 10x worst.  Literally the treaty took away Germany's Economy, Military, and land.  Germany decides to print money and gives the money to the people.  This idea was retarted because the money is now inflated, which means money isn't worth anything.  While this is going on a third Reich was growing, which is the Nazi party.  The leader of this party was named Adolf Hitler. He promised the people that he would make Germany great again. (Donald Trump) Since Germany was in a terrible Depression, all the people had left was to believe him.  When Hitler came to power, he started to blame the Jewish religion for all the stuff that caused the depression, so concentration camps started and basically WW2 started.

Soooo....

In conclusion to my history lesson, Hitler having his own custom class is stupid, but the corrupt is basically Hitler.  

He didn't terrorize the people...

He didn't take over Germany...

After WW1; Germany was fucked by the treaty of Versailles (Don't quote me on the name of this treaty).  During this time, America was going through the Great Depression and Germany was 10x worst.  Literally the treaty took away Germany's Economy, Military, and land.  Germany decides to print money and gives the money to the people.  This idea was retarted because the money is now inflated, which means money isn't worth anything.  While this is going on a third Reich was growing, which is the Nazi party.  The leader of this party was named Adolf Hitler. He promised the people that he would make Germany great again. (Donald Trump) Since Germany was in a terrible Depression, all the people had left was to believe him.  When Hitler came to power, he started to blame the Jewish religion for all the stuff that caused the depression, so concentration camps started and basically WW2 started.

Soooo....

In conclusion to my history lesson, Hitler having his own custom class is stupid, but the corrupt is basically Hitler.  

Everything you just said is completely true.

Soooo....

The Nazi party was very open about their anti-Semitic stance. Hitler had always openly blamed the Jews for what had happened.