Swimming fishes, Coral reefs, and food expantions

Genuine Cock sucker

As you can see when we go swimming in the beaches just outside spawn, its clear and pretty as hell. it would be even better if we can see fishes just swimming around, NPC or just jpegs that wobble so that it would give an impression that its actually swimming and alive. But sadly if you go beyond the tunnel were the airboat spawns for shipwreck divers, where a crashed boat is at; that side is ugly as hell. It would be nice if you can slap coral reefs with a mass ton of fishes swimming about, and instead of the murky nasty color when you dive in that side, make it a bit clearer and more like the waters you see at the beach just outside of spawn. It dosent do anything just to look pretty and i think its pretty awesome ( at least for me ) if you can find like a treasure chest within those coral reefs that would be awesome just for players to go scour and look around for loot. 

for my second suggestion: as we all know that almost 24/7 if there is a mayor, the pd is always either AOS or you just get obliterated by one of the juggernauts that has been playing 8 hours in the server straight. If you dont have a medkit or a nade that heals you, you are pretty much reliant on people who play medics or some CC that decided to throw a bacta granade. I was thinking if we can add at least Steaks, and another sort of meat that increases HP or Armor. If that sounded stupid i just want to see consumable meat like steak fish and even human flesh if you wanna get real. 

Also the final one small request: at least make the FN FAL do 34 damage instead of 29

As zesty said, there is already multiple ways to recover health/armor. I would be in support of an adjustment of the map on the outer side of the ocean. I do think that it could use a bit of excitement underwater map wise. I think that the FAL's damage is alright though, the weapons on tits are decently balanced. this definitely doesn't belong in the suggestion part of the forums

Edited by Raccoons