Some Rdm zone Stuff

MF BREADMAN

Personally RDM zone is in a good place in terms of rewards so no input there.
What i believe instead is we should make models into default Civ models while partaking in RDM zone to avoid weird anime hitboxes just dominating. I know that mini ones cant but there are some that are just barely following rules that are still stupid to hit outside of say a 10-15 yard distance (I am also dogshit at aiming but i mean i aint that bad).

Loadouts are retarded but that's just RDM zone things. Perhaps having more than one type of weapon (Eg 3 snipers or 2 pistols and a slow shotty or a million other examples) Should be discontinued? Of course another solution is to justt git gud but spawning in with 3 pump shottys and having someone with Jugg minigun is just cruel

Most of the maps are ok just a few kinda suck.  The one with the 4 houses has house props that just make me slip n slide all over the place and i cant flank for the life of me.

These are some things that i believe could be better but if you have something or disagree lets discuss it

• Like 1

Just now, SMPL | JailBREAD said:

I am also dogshit at aiming

This is why you're having issues hitting people in the rdm zone. not because of the models. I've never had any issue killing anime playermodels. I also don't really get what you mean when you're talking about loadouts. Sometimes i'll get a c4 or something but that's only happened to me once or twice, I don't really see it as a huge issue

1 hour ago, Raccoons said:

This is why you're having issues hitting people in the rdm zone. not because of the models. I've never had any issue killing anime playermodels. I also don't really get what you mean when you're talking about loadouts. Sometimes i'll get a c4 or something but that's only happened to me once or twice, I don't really see it as a huge issue

It could be a me issue or smth but damn it feels like every other loadout is horseshit and almost all only got like one viable weapon

I was joking when i said you were malding but good god...

On a serious note,

6 hours ago, SMPL | JailBREAD said:

What i believe instead is we should make models into default Civ models while partaking in RDM zone to avoid weird anime hitboxes just dominating

This was literally just your aim, i switched to Civ because you asked me to and still kept killing you over and over. Altough there are some very unfair hitboxes such as the model Tass uses, so i agree with this one.

6 hours ago, SMPL | JailBREAD said:

Loadouts are retarded but that's just RDM zone things.

Loadouts are fine as they are, wouldnt be fun if people kept getting meta weapons every single respawn.

We'd just have to wait for mr. Owner of Titsrp to finish reworking rdm zone, in the meantime, get gud

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jack Johnson said:

I was joking when i said you were malding but good god...

On a serious note,

This was literally just your aim, i switched to Civ because you asked me to and still kept killing you over and over. Altough there are some very unfair hitboxes such as the model Tass uses, so i agree with this one.

Loadouts are fine as they are, wouldnt be fun if people kept getting meta weapons every single respawn.

We'd just have to wait for mr. Owner of Titsrp to finish reworking rdm zone, in the meantime, get gud

I did mald on real note 
I dont know why but i think my internet was shidding because i saaw blood every 2 secs (Still think models should be civ only but i checked my router logs and it suddenly makes sense lul)
Loadouts are probably just my bad fucking luck tbh
Sygar plox