can you please change the arrest system

Brightless

wanting people as the police in this server is annoying the autowant tool is really glitchy, and if you type it or go to the leaderboard and want them they would've already ran off or killed you. the old system had problems because of RDA. but now it makes the police classes are undesirable without a corrupt. ;/

change it and bring back drugs

the autowant thing is the glitchiest thing ever, and i tried it with the damage

Yea, those sweps were made in like 3 seconds. I will polish them up tomorrow so it actually pinpoints what you're targeting instead of making you press it 90 times

Yea, those sweps were made in like 3 seconds. I will polish them up tomorrow so it actually pinpoints what you're targeting instead of making you press it 90 times

You could always just give all cops the permission to want without mayors concent then have people bind !want @ or what ever the command is, tbh idk if this works 100% tho cause @*^ work with ulx commands so i am asuming they work with darkrp commands but yeah, not 100% sure

You could always just give all cops the permission to want without mayors concent then have people bind !want @ or what ever the command is, tbh idk if this works 100% tho cause @*^ work with ulx commands so i am asuming they work with darkrp commands but yeah, not 100% sure

If there's no mayor/corrupt on, then PD can want people without getting consent.

Actually now that I think about it if mayor/corrupt are on, I still  think the pd can want people, but they cannot warrent people.

Don't quote me on that

If there's no mayor/corrupt on, then PD can want people without getting consent.

Actually now that I think about it if mayor/corrupt are on, I still  think the pd can want people, but they cannot warrent people.

Don't quote me on that

I only have recent experience being PD as mu custom class and from my understanding it is an exact replica of the swat class but he may have changed it, idk, ask kendall he should have access to my custom class