[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

UNCLEAR SITUATION MAY REQUIRE RULE ADDED TO MOTD: We need to know, when a lockdown is in progress, can CPs arrest anyone in public or not? what is the point of lockdown if not?

A lockdown can only happen if there is a revolt or PD Heist. 

You are supposed to go back to your base and hide until the lockdown is over to prevent a huge confusion on who is pd heisting.

UNCLEAR SITUATION MAY REQUIRE RULE ADDED TO MOTD: We need to know, when a lockdown is in progress, can CPs arrest anyone in public or not? what is the point of lockdown if not?

You are supposed to go back to your base and hide until the lockdown is over to prevent a huge confusion on who is pd heisting.

Ohh ok sugar should add this to the rules "A lockdown can only happen if there is a revolt or PD Heist."

Ohh ok sugar should add this to the rules "A lockdown can only happen if there is a revolt or PD Heist."

that's good, but it doesn't really answer the question that people are asking..

Does anyone else thing that it'd be a good idea to add custom player models for CC in the donation shop? I feel like a lot of lazy people (including me) would rather lay down like $15-$20 for a cool model rather than farm $30mil ingame...

There are probably more reasons to lockdown such as a terrorist attack, a gang group causing issues with the public / PD. Anything that makes the PD feel uncomfortable and they want to protect the citizens is something worth a lockdown

Does anyone else thing that it'd be a good idea to add custom player models for CC in the donation shop? I feel like a lot of lazy people (including me) would rather lay down like $15-$20 for a cool model rather than farm $30mil ingame...

You "can" but it was removed off the shop because either the prices are going up for the next update or I will just remove purchasing them overall because we have no space left. I only want to accommodate 1 workshop pack of weapons and models to the server to reduce server size.

FOR THE LOVE OF TITS, MOVE THE CAR SCRAPPER NPC AWAY FROM THE ROAD IT KEEPS EATING PEOPLES CARS AND THIS IS ESPECIALLY ANNOYING WHEN WE CUSTOMIZE THEM

Sure I will move him

Okay here's a long post:

I feel like raiding on this server is king of dumb... First off you can just get RDMed when your outside and people will say they're raiding you then you have no hope of defending your base, at least make them advert if they're allowed to do that. Second C4 is way too OP and just defeats the purpose of a lot of bases. and Third you don't even get anything from raiding, you literally just blow up the person's stuff which isn't fun for anyone really

Okay here's a long post:

I feel like raiding on this server is king of dumb... First off you can just get RDMed when your outside and people will say they're raiding you then you have no hope of defending your base, at least make them advert if they're allowed to do that. Second C4 is way too OP and just defeats the purpose of a lot of bases. and Third you don't even get anything from raiding, you literally just blow up the person's stuff which isn't fun for anyone really

That is more or less how DarkRP works. A lot of servers are just a kill fest and I would go out on a limb and say that this server is probably one of the servers that isn't all about raiding but has some other elements to it but is still very much raiding kind of server. C4 is expensive and doesn't destroy your base but makes it like an explosive blowtorch. The side jobs that don't involve raiding are rarely used and are played to usually make money. I don't know if there is a good compromise to make raiding less efficient for the raider or to encourage people to do something else but most people play this game to build a base and to kill other people which defeats the purpose of the whole game since they really only use one element to the game.

Custom classes are also an issue since if you own one, you're going to be playing it and since CCs can only be cops or raiders, 99% of them just raid. It defeats a major purpose of a lot of the other content in the server and it's still probably the biggest mistake of this server but at this point you're too deep into it and people love it but don't notice how much damage it causes. There probably is something that counteracts CC's in the long run but I have no clue what that would be.

Add a permanent law board in spawn.

Also make all laws reset when the mayor dies so that the new/next mayor has to make their own laws.

And that when the mayor dies people who do !laws currently see all the old laws.

Yea I can have it so the laws reset when the mayor dies

• Rubik unpinned this topic