[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add a command for undercover cop that allows them to change their playermodel to a specific player. Like if Pippy was mayor and I did !undercover pippy it would change me to be undercover as Pippy's job. Because the undercover swep is always fucked up and wont let you scroll down and you cant see most of the availible jobs. Either add the command or fix the undercover swep plz.

I think you should more criminals, here are some i thought of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Criminal of Science wth Portal Gun, Halo Spike Gun,and a Lockpick, also has the ability to spawn in the Alchemy Table 

*Knight (follows the kings rules and protects the kingdom) wth Dwarven Sword from Skyrim

*Biker Leader wth Double Barrell Shotgun, Crowbar/Sledgehammer

*Biker wth P2206, Shovel

*Jigsaw (i know there is one but it needs to be a normal job and needs to do something else) teleports random to set spawn point nad forces him to go through trials wth Shadow Knife

Add the unbreakable tool. It's really mean when you have wooden furniture and people decide to break it.

This. Sooo many times when I create my beautiful bar and an ass decided to raid my public place bar, and blowing up all of the wooden furniture

Reduce the pocket amount to 4 because pants only have four pockets, alright let's give them some slack, maybe they have cargo pants or Nomex's and a shirt with a pocket so that is 7... but your pants are super tight to show off your cake and you can't fit anything in your back pockets so that is 5...

So yeah, I think we would be better off with 5 inventory pocket and an increased bank size.

I feel it would be better off because I saw a video of someone raiding and he had many different expensive things and he would just take them out and use them one by one so e wouldn't loose much.

TBH less the better, if I had my way I would say two pocket inventory but that's just me and I'm too off for the normal population.

Reduce the pocket amount to 4 because pants only have four pockets, alright let's give them some slack, maybe they have cargo pants or Nomex's and a shirt with a pocket so that is 7... but your pants are super tight to show off your cake and you can't fit anything in your back pockets so that is 5...

So yeah, I think we would be better off with 5 inventory pocket and an increased bank size.

I feel it would be better off because I saw a video of someone raiding and he had many different expensive things and he would just take them out and use them one by one so e wouldn't loose much.

TBH less the better, if I had my way I would say two pocket inventory but that's just me and I'm too off for the normal population.

I feel like two would be a bit small but I have to agree since metal, wood, blood, and chemicals all stack now you don't need a large amount of inventory space to hold it all. I feel around 5 would be better forces you to pick what's best to hold and requires players to use the bank more

The system has built in stack support but I ended up just setting it to 10k for each item besides legendaries. I don't think there is a need to limit how much people can pick up since this isn't a survival game. You're not out there to see how good you can limit and manage your resources, you're out there to get slapped in the face by a Pedophile and raid people.

If there was a performance benefit for reducing stacks, I would of done it but there is no point because it makes no difference.

• Like 1

• Rubik unpinned this topic