Posting here before suggestions for opinions

Yike

To me personally I feel like there should be a talent or perk or even gang perk or even a talisman that allows a certain amount of meth to be inventoried. Let's say 3k grams (around 3 batches) of meth to make it a little more fun to play the job. Also gives newer players a perk to grind for and also another reason to not play on a cc 24/7 and actually enjoy one of the jobs that imo is not played alot by players. Meth is an extremely good cash making job which is why there would be a limit to how much can be inventoried. I really enjoy making meth and enjoy the thrill of having 6-7 batches on me and trying to make it to a drop-off location fast but what I don't enjoy is leaving my base and getting rdmed by players because they know I'm a meth dealer and hopefully getting away with selling the product I worked hard for. Or getting rdmed in general and loosing the progress. I feel like being able to inventory just a little of it could make it seem like my time wasn't completely wasted. Idk just a thought let me know what you guys think down below please.

Edited by Yike
Added a talisman option aswell
  • Like 1