Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Description: After buying a car, the money is taken, but the car isn't in the owned section, nor is it spawnable, basically giving you nothing for your money.

How to reproduce (if applicable): Buy a car and hope for the best, by the looks of it, it's random. My Adder was bought, but it wasn't owned or spawnable, 75k was withdrawn for purchase.

How high of a priority is this to fix (low, medium, high): Considering how most people buy a lot of high end cars, Medium to High.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1505-car-dealer/
Share on other sites

I tried to reproduce this issue but I was unable to get anything out of it. Every car I purchased worked and I deleted all of my cars and repurchased them again. I checked logs for any errors relating to the car dealer and there were none. It is possible it was just that reset since gmod can be super wonky. If not, let me know and I will look into this again.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1505-car-dealer/#findComment-8358
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...