� Ravengem � Posted November 26, 2020 Share Posted November 26, 2020 So, I guess I got perma'd. I had done a round of rdming through C4 and some other weapons on my (main) account and I guess I should of assumed I couldn't outrun my consequences. I made this other account in effort to better myself than my former self, through correction and criticisms in-game and the community. I suppose that comes across a bit malicious regardless and I'm not sure if this means I'm permanently locked out both; I wouldn't be surprised. PS: In regards to the rdm spree, yeah I did it for the thrill, I was stupid and reckless. I can't justify my behavior, further, clearly. I still had a great experience nonetheless. IDK if I can appeal for this, but I know I won't be looked at the same way ever again. You can't outrun your past, I guess Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15009-oopsie/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted November 26, 2020 Share Posted November 26, 2020 You aren't perma'd on your main account, are you? If you committed MRDM, then it isn't a perma. Alting while banned, is a perma on your alt, and makes your ban twice as long on your main though Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15009-oopsie/#findComment-101643 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now