Jump to content

� Ravengem �

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by � Ravengem �

  1. I can still share memes
  2. So, I guess I got perma'd. I had done a round of rdming through C4 and some other weapons on my (main) account and I guess I should of assumed I couldn't outrun my consequences. I made this other account in effort to better myself than my former self, through correction and criticisms in-game and the community. I suppose that comes across a bit malicious regardless and I'm not sure if this means I'm permanently locked out both; I wouldn't be surprised. PS: In regards to the rdm spree, yeah I did it for the thrill, I was stupid and reckless. I can't justify my behavior, further, clearly. I still had a great experience nonetheless. IDK if I can appeal for this, but I know I won't be looked at the same way ever again. You can't outrun your past, I guess
  3. STEAM_0:1:573623717 I wouldn't mind having it I think I "deserve" this because I'm going on a 16 hour drive up to my Dad for the holiday that just got tests back saying he needs a heart and kidney transplant and because I only see him once or twice a year.
×
×
  • Create New...