Beersy Posted March 24, 2016 Share Posted March 24, 2016 I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING REINSTALL VERIFY STEAM REINSTALL DISABLE ALL ADDONS UNINSTALL ADDONS I STILL STILL STILL HAVE NO FIRST PERSON WEAPON SOUNDS> AT ALL IM ABOUT TO BEAT MY COMPUTER. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1487-im-at-my-wits-end/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Noval Posted March 24, 2016 Share Posted March 24, 2016 It's been established already that if you are wanted you may not go around and kill cops if they are not threatening you. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING REINSTALL VERIFY STEAM REINSTALL DISABLE ALL ADDONS UNINSTALL ADDONS I STILL STILL STILL HAVE NO FIRST PERSON WEAPON SOUNDS> AT ALL IM ABOUT TO EAT MY COMPUTER. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1487-im-at-my-wits-end/#findComment-8215 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted March 24, 2016 Share Posted March 24, 2016 It's been established already that if you are wanted you may not go around and kill cops if they are not threatening you. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING REINSTALL VERIFY STEAM REINSTALL DISABLE ALL ADDONS UNINSTALL ADDONS I STILL STILL STILL HAVE NO FIRST PERSON WEAPON SOUNDS> AT ALL IM ABOUT TO EAT MY COMPUTER. I can't put the 2 together Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1487-im-at-my-wits-end/#findComment-8219 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now