Selclouth Posted October 29, 2020 Share Posted October 29, 2020 In-Game Name Selclouth Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:89652766 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for streaming a hentai game in one of the Titsrp voice chats Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? At the time I was being immature and after being banned for a couple of months I see why I shouldn't have done it and have become more mature than before Who warned/banned you? I'm not sure who banned me because discord doesn't tell you How long were you warned or banned for? Perma Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14858-discord-perma-ban-selclouth9863/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted October 30, 2020 Share Posted October 30, 2020 You've been banned long enough I suppose. Don't be stupid & keep that stuff off of TitsRP discord, thanks! General rules are posted in #rules & each channel may have it's own rules so read the channel description. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14858-discord-perma-ban-selclouth9863/#findComment-100407 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts