auction house done stole my sheckles

Wilhelm Panderino

There’s been a few things brought up about the AH:

1) If it didn’t sell, Sugar had said that you need to wait for reset to collect it and he wishes to improve that in a future update

2) If you didn’t manually change the Suga Dollar buy value, it probably sold for 1 Suga which one of the super admins will be able to come in here and see the logs for it.

5 minutes ago, Jordan Belfart said:

There’s been a few things brought up about the AH:

1) If it didn’t sell, Sugar had said that you need to wait for reset to collect it and he wishes to improve that in a future update

2) If you didn’t manually change the Suga Dollar buy value, it probably sold for 1 Suga which one of the super admins will be able to come in here and see the logs for it.

yea it was 3 days ago i waited multiple resets and i dont think i edited the suga amount so maybe thats what happened? Why would it default to 1 to begin with , that doesnt make a lot of sense, i wasnt aware that i had to edit both values.

I just took a look and by default, the suga value is set to N/A so i dont believe that was the issue.

Edited by Wilhelm Panderino

3 minutes ago, Wilhelm Panderino said:

I just took a look and by default, the suga value is set to N/A so i dont believe that was the issue.

Did you check that for the stun gun? Each item has a different default Suga Dollar default. If a gun sells for $0 in the general buyer, both prices will default to N/A. If you are selling an items for $2,500 it’ll default to $2,500 and 1 Suga. Depends on the item normal value at the General Buyer

Just now, Jordan Belfart said:

Did you check that for the stun gun? Each item has a different default Suga Dollar default. If a gun sells for $0 in the general buyer, both prices will default to N/A. If you are selling an items for $2,500 it’ll default to $2,500 and 1 Suga. Depends on the item normal value at the General Buyer

Ahhh thanks, i didnt know that. Im sure that was it then.