Danny (2) Posted September 13, 2020 Share Posted September 13, 2020 In-Game Name DannyIsHere Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:124897966 Why were you banned or warned? I requested the ban because i was kinda done with the server. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I wanna come back to the server just to mess around on it sometimes and have fun, like how it was back then. Who warned/banned you? Not Steve How long were you warned or banned for? Perma Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14525-hello/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Danny (2) Posted September 13, 2020 Author Share Posted September 13, 2020 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14525-hello/#findComment-97711 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted September 13, 2020 Share Posted September 13, 2020 Hello Danny I am going to accept this appeal, please be aware that we no longer ban permanently at request, and when we do it stays permanent. Keep this in mind if you decide you've had your fill of the server again. Hope you enjoy your time back with us. Accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14525-hello/#findComment-97714 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts