Jump to content

Recommended Posts

There has recently been a limit imposed on the number of chips you can have at any given time:

dYdssj8.png

 

I understand this was put into place to prevent people from using chips as a bank, but not only is there already a 10% exchange rate loss, but 100000 chips is nothing when Texas holdem has a small bet of 10000. Measures like this shouldn't impact regular players, but they do.

 

I believe the limit should be increased to something like 2million chips ($20million DarkRP). Large enough where it doesn't affect normal players, but small enough that it prevents people from using the casino as a bank.

 

I know rubik expressed concerns about people hiding money in casino to prevent cc item refunds, but if you're really that worried, why not allow the cc refund to take chips (minus the 10% cut) from the player's account.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14445-casino-chip-limit/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...