Dark RP Enthusiast Posted August 18, 2020 Share Posted August 18, 2020 In-Game Name Lime Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:420600946 Why were you banned or warned? I got banned almost a year ago for attempting to crash the server. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? At the time I was new to the Gmod and I was spamming gates to block off a spot to my base. That�s when an admin teleport to me and banned me. At the time I did't understand that could crash the server but after playing gmod for awhile now I understand what not to do. Who warned/banned you? I believe it was Succ the zucc How long were you warned or banned for? Permanent 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14245-perm-banned-along-time-ago/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 20, 2020 Share Posted August 20, 2020 In some situations spamming props can be considered attempting to crash the server. I will unban you this time but do not spam props please. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14245-perm-banned-along-time-ago/#findComment-95953 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts