Mr. Burns Posted August 14, 2020 Share Posted August 14, 2020 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Mav McStubbins Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:211832682 Who are you reporting?: ��, STEAM_0:1:40427599 Why are you reporting this player?: I'm reporting this player for breaking NLR, ARDM and then RDM as a police officer. I was still on grace when he came up to me and started shooting me, but then died. Came back and killed me. Shortly after he said it was a misclick which is clearly wasn't. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: This clip sums up what happened. https://streamable.com/nt9lci The offices walks in, shoot me only to get destroyed, came back and killed me. Edited August 14, 2020 by Mav McStubbins Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14222-report-on-someone-again/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted August 14, 2020 Share Posted August 14, 2020 Accepted I guess? User was just banned for Mass RDM, so... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14222-report-on-someone-again/#findComment-95675 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts