Kitty Posted March 14, 2016 Share Posted March 14, 2016 b]Your Steam Name[/b]: Kitty Your ingame name: Kitty Your Steam Profile/SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kawaii_Kitties/ Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Michel / http://steamcommunity.com/id/VvMICHELvV Reasons why you are reporting: Hes prop blocking spawn Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=645105777 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=645105649 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1413-report-on-michel/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted March 14, 2016 Share Posted March 14, 2016 Report Accepted User will be banned for a week by the next staff member to see this as I will most likely not login today. Thanks for the report :) EDIT: Wait a minute...I just noticed that Ask For a Beat was online, I'm positive that he's staff. Why didn't he do anything? Also, there had to have been at least 1 VIP online, I'm pretty sure VIPs can vote kick, you also could've gotten a police to warrant, battering ram and spam arrest him. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1413-report-on-michel/#findComment-7721 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted March 15, 2016 Share Posted March 15, 2016 I was on last night and i can confirm beat is not a mod Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1413-report-on-michel/#findComment-7724 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Communist Lizard Posted March 15, 2016 Share Posted March 15, 2016 Report Accepted User will be banned for a week by the next staff member to see this as I will most likely not login today. Thanks for the report :) EDIT: Wait a minute...I just noticed that Ask For a Beat was online, I'm positive that he's staff. Why didn't he do anything? Also, there had to have been at least 1 VIP online, I'm pretty sure VIPs can vote kick, you also could've gotten a police to warrant, battering ram and spam arrest him. sugar hasnt modded him yet smart one "positive" this dick Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1413-report-on-michel/#findComment-7725 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted March 15, 2016 Share Posted March 15, 2016 Report Accepted User will be banned for a week by the next staff member to see this as I will most likely not login today. Thanks for the report :) EDIT: Wait a minute...I just noticed that Ask For a Beat was online, I'm positive that he's staff. Why didn't he do anything? Also, there had to have been at least 1 VIP online, I'm pretty sure VIPs can vote kick, you also could've gotten a police to warrant, battering ram and spam arrest him. sugar hasnt modded him yet smart one "positive" this dick Since the others were modded I assumed he was as well, calm down bb p.s. nice signature XD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1413-report-on-michel/#findComment-7726 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts