xenobyteS Posted July 13, 2020 Share Posted July 13, 2020 (edited) In-Game Name Xenobyte or XenobyteS Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:81457880 Why were you banned or warned? It was a long time ago, but I banned for CC scamming. I asked a player (i forgot what his name was) if i could buy his player model which was over a mil and like a idiot, i didn't pay him and i logged off and thought i wasn't going to be banned. I really feel bad for scamming the player since there wasn't no point for me to do that. Nonetheless, i did scam like an idiot and it was 100% my fault. [EDIT: i also scammed him of 650 suga] Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? It's been a long time since i've been banned. i don't even know how long it was but I really miss the server and I would love to play again and obide by the rules as a normal valuable player. Who warned/banned you? Rubik How long were you warned or banned for? Permanent Edited July 13, 2020 by Phoenix987 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13961-xenobytes-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted July 15, 2020 Share Posted July 15, 2020 Accepted. Don't try to sell/trade your CC slots and you should be fine. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13961-xenobytes-ban-appeal/#findComment-94211 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts