Corrupt - Ida Hoe

Blacnova

Not sure what happened to the thread, but here is the photo and my response.

TG51Rgm.png

Some of these laws are just not allowed like wtf? You can't make Rule 4, the second part of rule 6 (and maybe the first part), the praise part of rule 7, the second and third part of rule 8, the enforce part of rule 9, and 10 (which is autistic and whoever thought of it is purely autistic). I'm studying trig today, but considering coming on the server just to ban Ida Hoe from the corrupt job.

I will probably just revamp the corrupt's rules. People abuse it to the point where its more of a shitshow than it usually is. The point is to make "corrupt" laws that allow cops to do more actions. Such as "random warrants and searches are legal", "J walking is prohibited", "All guns out are AoS". It was supposed to make it so people form an uprising and what not but to my knowledge people just let it happen and then complain saying "I think this is stupid, you should stop this!".

These laws aren't corrupt they are mainly just super silly.

Law 4 is silly, you're asking for too much from people. Just make it no J-Walking or something

Law 5 is fine. It's AoS past the first door but KoS as the corrupt is fine

Law 6 is silly, again, you're asking too much from people

Law 7 is mainly fine

Law 8 is silly, you're just asking for everyone to be arrested and then to make our admins and mods life a living heck with admin calls

Law 9 is silly, you're making it so non PD jobs can uphold the law which causes life more of a living heck for moderators

Law 10 is just silly, I don't have to explain that one

I will probably just revamp the corrupt's rules. People abuse it to the point where its more of a shitshow than it usually is. The point is to make "corrupt" laws that allow cops to do more actions. Such as "random warrants and searches are legal", "J walking is prohibited", "All guns out are AoS". It was supposed to make it so people form an uprising and what not but to my knowledge people just let it happen and then complain saying "I think this is stupid, you should stop this!".

These laws aren't corrupt they are mainly just super silly.

Law 4 is silly, you're asking for too much from people. Just make it no J-Walking or something

Law 5 is fine. It's AoS past the first door but KoS as the corrupt is fine

Law 6 is silly, again, you're asking too much from people

Law 7 is mainly fine

Law 8 is silly, you're just asking for everyone to be arrested and then to make our admins and mods life a living heck with admin calls

Law 9 is silly, you're making it so non PD jobs can uphold the law which causes life more of a living heck for moderators

Law 10 is just silly, I don't have to explain that one

I made Ida change the law that let other people enforce the law, so that one was fine in the end.