Blacnova Posted March 1, 2016 Share Posted March 1, 2016 Why dafaq is no one on the server anymore? It's not going to grow unless people play it It's called "school" and a good amount of our player base goes to one. Even the owner goes to college. More than 90% of our player base goes to some school; however you need to put in the factor that people live all around the world, so some people aren't in school when some people are. I go to college and I can tell you guys that college makes high school look like a joke, so for those who do go to college, I would expect less time on the server right now because it's mid semester and there are a lot of test coming up. Just wait for Spring break everyone, I'll call in my squad (31 Australians) and we will play on the server (P.S. I'm not Australian, I met these guys while playing CS:GO) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1363-everyone-is-such-a-cock/page/2/#findComment-7436 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted March 1, 2016 Share Posted March 1, 2016 This thread is not even on topic with narf but, I will give my short and sweet input as to why people don't play on the server. While school is a factor, it doesn't mean that at 7 PM - 9 PM (peak hours) the server has 10 - 15 people. It was usually filled on weekdays for hours back on downtown. People don't play simply because they did not like what I did with the server.People don't like the map and left. Can't really do anything about that.People don't like the leveling system. I get messages daily saying "love server, leveling sucks, I want to be x job". What they don't understand is that jobs are loadouts and not really jobs.People don't like the no F4 menu and minimal hud and or they are very confused by it. Some guy joined 2 days ago and talked in OOC for 30 minutes saying "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HUD, SEND ME LINK TO ADDONS". Finally, once someone told him, he understood it.People think the game got way more complex. It's "true". It's not that its more complex, you just have to learn what to do. It's really not that hard.People think the game is just too hard now. Dropping 50% of your cash on death and using an ATM makes them go ballistic.The regulars that played, stopped playing because of the first day of the update. They assumed it would be like this forever and will never know that 99.99% of everything is fixed / better because they don't look at the forums.People don't join servers that are empty. How do you think I first got this server started? I had 5 people idling for 8 - 10 hours each day until people started joining and staying.Server size is over 2x it's original size. It takes way longer to join for people with potato computers. The weekends is when a good amount of players join. This is common sense. No school = more play time. I wanna say, 60% of the players on the weekend that join are brand new players to the server. Compare this to probably the 10% of the new players downtown would have each weekend. It takes time and it is 100% possible we will not recover from this. I will wait a month or two before I take another course of action. If you do have any ideas in what can actually make us recover, let me know. I will always continue to develop the server as long as people play but if it gets to the point where I am not making server costs and I have to pay out of pocket to pay for the server, website and ect.. then we may have a problem. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1363-everyone-is-such-a-cock/page/2/#findComment-7437 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now